Single girl in the windy city

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Girls having fun!





Last Saturday I got invited to a girl's night at my friend Kim's house. There were four of us plus Stephen. There was good food, good wine, and a particularly good game.



I would like to thank Stephen for cooking a great meal! Also would like to thank him for looking up various definitions for us to help us decide who among us was the biggest pervert. Yes, we played "Who's the biggest pervert" I know you all want to know if I won...I did not...I tied for first. :)

One of the other highlights of the evening was the singing, dancing pig that I had brought. Here is Kim enjoying her time with the pig:


Hopefully, this will be the first of several upcoming girl's night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

It's about darn time someone else started blogging for my amusement!

Angie, I don't care what the results of the game were, we all know you're definitely the biggest pervert. ;)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, and what the heck is on my lip in that picture? You can tell I sure was downing those chocolate covered pretzels.

...but looking at that picture, isn't it funny that there was a question regarding a Dirty Sanchez, if you remember what that is!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home