Single girl in the windy city

Monday, January 01, 2007

Kim and Stephen come to the windy city!

Kim and Stephen made the long jouney to come see little old me and my tiny apartment. Though if you ask Stephen I think he was happier to see Bailey then me!

They came up on Saturday night. We went to dinner and then headed to Second City. It was their first time to go. After the main show the cast usually does an improv session. When they came out to start the improv to our surprise Jim Belushi came out. Everyone was very excited. His son, Robert Belushi also came out and did improv with them. All of a sudden our very front and center seats became the best seats of the house especially when Jim came over and crawled across my lap to start humping our very small table.

Here is a picture of Jim Belushi when he first came out.

Another picture of Jim Belushi.

On Sunday we got together with my friend Becky for brunch.

After brunch we went to IKEA. We had a great time looking for fabulous deals. After shopping we went to eat at Chevys. I had never been to a Chevys before but let me tell you, they have the best chips and salsa I have ever had!

Unfortunately after dinner it was time to say goodbye. This was definately the worst part of the visit. I hope they are able to come again....though I'm not sure I can promise them a movie start again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

We had a great time, Ang, and we can't wait to come visit again soon!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home