Single girl in the windy city

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Years!!!

Well 2006 is over and can I be one of the first people...ok maybe not first..but thank god! I am looking forward to a new year with new friends and let's face it...new men!

Angie's top 10 worst things of 2006

1. Surgery on my butt.
2. Broke up with my long-term boyfriend.
3. Had to move into a new place and start paying all the bills.
4. Lost a huge portion of my friends.
5. Went to school where fluffy dinosaurs exsist if you say it in a song.
6. Had to spend my first holidays alone in many years.
7. Fell for a guy that is married to his job.
8. Had to go through everything I owned and decide if it was mine on if it was Pete's...you know the dividing of things.
9. Had to do the christmas cookie delivery with my parents this year...every year gets worst and worst.
10. Did I mention that I had surgery on my butt, broke up with Pete and had to move out...yah I think nine is enough!

I know not everything this year has been bad. I guess each one of those things could have a positive spin on them but I don't feel like rationalizing things this year. It sucked but it's over!

Hope that you and I have a great 2007!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Cheers to a new year without any butt surgeries!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home