Single girl in the windy city

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Update....shocking I know!!

Wow I can't believe I'm actually posting a blog. It's been so long since the last time I posted anything. I guess life has been so hard lately that I don't feel like rehashing it and depressing everyone else.
School has started so I'm working full time and going to school. It's been a little crazy but over all it's been going ok.
I've been dating the same guy for awhile, we aren't anything official but I'm ok with that. He treats me great and neither of us are dating other people. He's from the Ukraine so there has been some difficulty in my understanding him...even though he's been here since he was 12!
Work has been work. Some days are good and some days are bad. But I think you have that with any job you have. I just keep telling myself that this isn't my career it's a job that pays the bills and gives me insurance.
So my best friend is pregnant and is due in January. I'm a little sad by the fact that I haven't seen her for several months...I hope that I will be able to get together with her more often after the baby is here. I've already bought clothes and I believe I'm buying the big gift online tonight. I'm soooo very excited.
Well that's all for now...since I'm at work and should be "working" I'm going to try to keep this updated more frequently....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Ooh, the big gift, huh? Now you have me excited! :)

I miss you so much, sweetie. I wish I could see you more often, too - especially after the baby comes when I'm in freak out mode! :) At least I'll get to see you in two weeks for my shower!

Yes, MORE BLOGGING IS NEEDED!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home