Single girl in the windy city

Monday, April 14, 2008

Men currently in my life

So here's the latest:

Gene: Apparently he's mad at me. Why? I don't know. Do I ever know what he's thinking?!?! So maybe we're done or maybe he's just PMSing. Possibility of marriage: none

Michael: I still see him occasionally. He only comes in town every month or so. We do the dinner thing and then he flies out the next day. Possibility of marriage: very unlikely, seeing each other once a month does not make a relationship.

Ian (the dentist): We are suppose to "hang out" sometime this week. Whether this happens or not...I'm going to go with not. We "hang out" about once a month and nothing happens. I'm not sure if he's even interested or just hoping I can find him new clients. Possibility of marriage: Can't say....don't really know him

Trey: Yes, Trey is back in the picture. We've hung out the past couple of weekends but we all know his history so the likelihood of him freaking out and sending me a text ending things...very likely. Possibility of marriage: maybe....in the year 2050

Joe: (He will be a one time posting) Went on a date with him Saturday. Dinner and movie date. He's a handy man that tans. Yes, you read that right. Enough said. Possibility of marriage: zero Possibility of a second date: zero

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just FYI, guys don't want to read about all the men you're currently dating. However, I did find the "handy man that tans" to be pretty damn funny.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I said "Men currently in my life" I never said men I'm dating. And those men aren't going to be reading my blog anyways. :)

4:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bug the shit out of everyday, and I wasn't listed.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home