Single girl in the windy city

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Men...

...what the hell. I just don't understand them. The dentist and I have gone out a few times. I'm assuming he's just not that into me because he hasn't tried to kiss me. But he wants to walk me home, buy me drinks, oh yeah and let's not forget burn kids movies for his office! Does he like me??? We met on match.com so you would think that if he's still talking to me, he's interested. He also told the waiter at dinner that we were dating. Aside from the fact that he hasn't made a move yet we go weeks in between times we see each other. At least now we do talk on the phone regularly. I'm so confused and slightly pissed off but that's probably because I haven't gotten any for awhile. I want to just ask him if he interested but usually that makes them run the other way.... ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home