Single girl in the windy city

Friday, April 25, 2008

The things I do for others....

PATHETIC!! My ass is up at 2:42 a.m. all dressed and ready to go to meet my friend Michael for a drink. He started texting me an hour ago and I got up and got ready. He stopped texting me about the same time I finished getting ready. I don't know where he is...he doesn't know where he is either. And now I'm up and awake and all dressed with no place to go. The sad part is that I'm still waiting for a text...knowing that as soon as I wipe the make up off and put the PJs back on he's going to text me and me being the nice girl will get up again and get ready!!! Pathetic I know. If I got to see Michael more maybe I wouldn't be so pathetic...no, I probably would still be.

UGHHH!!! Ok I'm going to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home